PACKED with VITAMIN C! Time to strengthen & help restore the body back to good health! Our lemon citrus, caffeine-free herbal tea is a must-have in the homeopathic medicine cabinet. Despite being packed with nature's herbal powerhouses, this tea is tasty enough for the kids to enjoy! No "mediciney" taste!
USDA Certified Organic herbs.
This blend pairs perfectly with our Soothe My Body blend when you are fighting a cold or flu by soothing aching muscles and joints. Just steep both bags together in 12-14 ounces of heated water.
Ingredients: Ginger Root, Rosehips, Holy Tulsi, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass.
- Loaded with Vitamin C to boost your immune system
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps respiratory conditions
- Relieves fever.
Holy Basil (Tulsi)-
- Extremely beneficial for fighting off bacterial and viral infections.
- Strengthens immunity.
- Great for hair & skin & a host of other health issues.
No wonder this herb is considered a holy plant in Hindu cultures.
- Loaded with Vitamin C & A to fight off the cold & flu
- Fantastic immune system booster
- Greater benefits than the inside of the orange.
- Packed with calcium, potassium & vitamin C! The nutritional boost you need when sick.
- Ideal for relieving sinus infections, bronchitis and the common cold.
- Antiseptic, expectorant, analgesic, astringent, antirheumatic, anticonvulsant, antineuralgic properties.
- Helps with cough, achy joints, high blood pressure, fever, common cold & exhaustion.
Real Loose Leaf Tea In Bags: Loose leaf tea is a healthier purer way to drink tea, we gently break up our loose leaf teas for use in biodegradable pyramid sachets to help retain full flavor and single-serving sizes.
No need for a Tea Strainer. Each serving of premium loose leaf tea is individually bagged in a pyramid sachet for your convenience.
Just grab and go!
Directions: Start with 8-10 ounces of cold water. Bring water to a full boil and remove from heat. Add tea bag & allow tea to steep approximately 4-6 minutes then remove bag. Best served hot/warm.
Taste Tip: Add honey /agave nectar to sweeten and to aid with a sore throat.
FDA Statement -These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only. Consult your physician before using any herbal products. All matters regarding health require medical supervision. Neither the author nor the publisher shall be liable for any loss, injury, or damage allegedly arising from any information or suggestion on this page.
FINAL SALE. THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE OR REFUNDABLE.